basically, it allows you to move, delete, rename, copy, cut, whatever the hell you want to do to a file when its being blocked by some other program, in many cases viruses, security software that is shitty (most of them) or most commonly, its open in another program or by a service which you have no control of.
Unlocker is the solution to the following types of Windows error messages
- Cannot delete folder: It is being used by another person or program
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
here is a small example i drew up for you guys, i wanted to take the movie VALKYRIE and move it over to my movies folder before the temporary files folder deletes the file… (just click on the picture to see it in fullsize).
Download it from my favorite freeware, drivers and other ONLY useful applications website.