This is a great tool that you can get for free. It let’s you create a disk out of your system memory, these days with the amount of memory that come with machines, it’s certainly a great tool to have and what’s best, it’s just one click of a button.
Why use it?
- Speed up Internet page load times
- Control what files and programs are stored into memory (loaded at boot time)
- Create temporary disks for added security
- Speed up disk-to-disk activities such as video encryption and audio ripping
- Accelerate databases
- Reduce compile times
- Freeware version (up to 4 GB disk size). Disks larger than 4GB require registration and a single-user license which can be purchased for $14.99 USD. Enterprise licenses are available for commercial and government entities–contact email@example.com for more information.
- Universal compatibility with Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008. Universal compatibility means: All versions, releases, service packs, editions, and architectures (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Up to 32 GB RAMDisk (in registered/licensed mode)
- Save and load features allow RAMDisk to appear as persistent storage even through reboots